CaptionCall provides a simple solution to help people with hearing loss stay connected with friends and family. CaptionCall is an amplified telephone that displays written captions of what callers say on a large, easy-to-read display screen, so you don’t miss a single word. The CaptionCall phone is available at no cost to anyone who has trouble hearing on the phone and has had their hearing loss diagnosed by a hearing care or health care professional.
Users will also need a phone line and internet connection. For individuals without a phone line, CaptionCall Mobile offers the same captioning services but through an iPad® instead of a phone. CaptionCall Mobile requires a CaptionCall account, an Apple® iPad® 2 or later, and a Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection.
- Free delivery and installation assistance.
- Free hands-on training in your home at the time of installation.
- Free ongoing customer support.
- Free ongoing captioning service.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee.
California Telephone Access Program (CTAP)
The California Telephone Access Program (CTAP) provides free telephones for the hearing impaired. For more information please visit their website.
Clarity Ring Signaler
The Clarity Walker Amplified Phone Ring Signaler WR-100 is a small portable device that notifies a user of an incoming phone call with a ring up to 95 decibels.
- Extra Loud Phone Ringer
- Adjustable Ring Tone Up To 95 dB
- Bright Visual Ringer Light Flashes When Phone Rings
- No Batteries or Power Cord Required
- No Special Jacks Needed
- Built-In Surge Protection
- Includes 8' And 6' Telephone Cords
- Easy To Install
Widex Phone Dex
For easy landline use the Widex PHONE-DEX is compatible with the Widex hearing aid families: DREAM, CLEAR, and SUPER. The PHONE-DEX is an all-purpose, cordless phone that streams crystal clear sound directly to your hearing aids.
- Provides you with good speech understanding in both ears
- Incredibly easy to use just hold the phone normally
- Also works as a conventional phone so family and friends can use it
CS2001M Clear TV Wireless TV Listening System
- Allows you to listen to your TV at any volume without disturbing others
- Hearing assistance device features convenient wireless infrared transmission
- Headphones give you freedom of movement up to 50 feet
- Separate left and right ear volumes cater to your individual listening needs
- Works with virtually any television
- Quick and simple setup
- Operates at 2.3 MHz, compatible with analog, plasma or LCD flat screen TVs
- Comfortable cushioned ear pads eliminate outside noise
- High-quality sound
- Hearing Aid compatible
- Operates on two (2) 'AAA' batteries (not included)
- Includes transmitter, headphones and connecting cables
- FSA eligible with a physician's letter
TV Ears® Original
This TV listening system actively clarifies and amplifies speech and dialog while lowering background noise so you can actually hear what's going on. No more rewinding parts of the movie or asking the person next to you what was just said. This device also allows you to listen to your television without turning up the volume on the TV. This gives other people in the room the ability to watch TV with you while you listen at your own volume.
- Voice Clarifying Circuitry®
- Television and headset volume function separately
- Ultra lightweight wireless headset
- Background noise reducing foam ear tips
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Watching television can sometimes be a challenge for hearing aid users. With TV-DEX, high quality audio is streamed with no delay straight to your hearing aid.
- No delays or echoes: The main advantage of the TV-DEX is its real time hi-fi quality sound. You experience TV or audio sound exactly as it was intended - without annoying delays or echoes.
- Room Off: With the TV-DEX you can temporarily switch the hearing aid's microphone off and hear the TV sound only - we call this 'Room Off' - meaning you can enjoy your favourite TV programme without unnecessary background noise.
- 10 hours battery: The TV-DEX delivers up to 10 hours of uninterrupted, top quality TV or audio sound between recharging of controller.
- The TV-DEX is compatible with the following hearing aid families: DREAM, CLEAR, and SUPER.
Bluetooth Amplified Neckloop Accessory CLA7BT
A convenient device you wear around your neck to enjoy your Bluetooth enabled cell phone and other Bluetooth devices. This accessory gives you adjustable amplification up to 30 dB and reduces or eliminates interference between the cell phones and hearing aid processors. It also features a built in microphone for hands-free conversation. It is also compatible with any device with a Bluetooth transmitter including cell phones, cordless phones, computers, and MP3 players. The amplified neckloop features a rechargeable lithium ion battery and includes an AC adapter, USB cable and car charger.
- 30dB Adjustable amplification
- Compatible with all standard Bluetooth version 1.2/2.1 devices
- User-friendly controls and easy pairing
- Easy one-touch answering and built-in microphone
- Battery performance: up to 4 hours talk time and up to 5 days standby
- Reduce or eliminates interference between cellular phones and hearing aid(s) or cochlear processor(s)
- Compatible with any standard Bluetooth enabled: mobile phone, computer, cordless phone
- Compatible with any radio device that has a standard Bluetooth transmitter and certain iPods or MP3 players
- Excellent reception and transmission of audio signals, and no interference from background noise
- Offers a 30dB max gain and rotary volume control for easy adjustment.
- Requires T-coil(s)
- Includes AC adapter, USB cable and car charger
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
Oticon ConnectLine Streamer
The ConnectLine allows you to connect to devices that are a part of everyday life. With a simiple push of a button you can connect to TV's, cell phones, landline phones, computers, and MP3 players. Oticon's ConnectLine system is designed to work together seamlessly to address your most difficult hearing situations. Complete with a TV Adaptor, Landline Phone Adaptor and easily connected to a Cell Phone. This is a small body worn device which allows you to connect your hearing aids to cell phones, landline phones, TV and other audio sources.
- Hearing with both ears for optimal listening on a landline or cell phone
- Switch between the TV, landline phone and cell phone by a push of a button
- Connect up to 8 audio devices
- Energy efficient - no additional battery drain on your hearing aids
- Can use as a remote control for your hearing aids
- Easy to connect and use
- Compatible with the Oticon Agil, Epoq, Dual, VigoConnect and Safari hearing aids.
This streaming accessory allows users to enjoy cell phone calls and high-clarity stereo sound quality for multimedia audio through their hearing aids. Thanks to Bluetooth, the ComPilot can be easily connected to a huge range of cell phones, smartphones, computers, tablets, music players and more. It can also be used as a remote control, for changing the hearing aids' program and volume, and offers VoiceAlerts for easy interaction.
- Supports Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR.
- Spoken messages (VoiceAlerts).
- 3.5 mm stereo plug, Europlug.
- Neckloop exchangable 2 lenghts: 73 cm and 53 cm (28.75" and 20").
Phonak Roger Pen
Roger Pen is a cutting-edge wireless microphone that enables people with hearing loss to hear and understand more speech in loud noise and over distance.
Built on game-changing Roger technology, this fully automated solution is proven to perform better than any wireless microphone in the industry. It can be used as a standalone microphone or alongside other Roger Pens or the Roger Clip-On Mic. It also features Bluetooth for cell phone calling, and can also be used to listen to TV and multimedia.
- Fully automated settings/li>
- One-click connection /li>
- For virtually every hearing aid & CI there is a compatible Roger receiver/li>
- Wideband audio Bluetooth (HD voice)/li>
- Audio input/li>
- 3 color options
Sonic Boom Alarm Clock
- With adjustable volume and tone control, it is guaranteed to wake up even the heaviest sleepers
- Also can be used as an alerting receiver when used with Sonic Alert transmitters
- Can wake up to any combination of a loud audio alarm (113dB), flashing lights (by plugging a lamp into it), or shaking bed (vibrator sold separately)
- Features a large, bright LCD screen
- User selectable snooze time 1-30 minutes
- User selectable alarm duration from 1-59 minutes
- Battery backup for power outages
- Built in receiver to pick up signals from other Sonic Alert signalers
- 5 year warranty
The Lifetone HL™ Bedside Fire Alarm and Clock
The Lifetone HL™ Bedside Fire Alarm and Clock is proven to be more effective at alerting and awakening at-risk individuals than standard fire alarms. It is a state of the art fire alarm and an attractive and easy to use alarm clock that listens for your existing T3 smoke alarms (the most common ones available) and then broadcasts its patented low frequency, 520Hz square wave sound pattern. Ensures a life-saving environment for people with hearing loss, seniors, children, and heavy sleepers.
- Uses 520 Hz square-wave sound pattern - a lower frequency than traditional smoke alarms
- Hears your existing T3 smoke alarms. No new alarms are required.
- Alarm Signal at 85 dB of gain
- No installation or wiring required, only power outlet.
- Battery backup lasts 7 days or more
- Provides emergency alarm signals in battery backup mode
- Comes with a water-resistant bed shaker
- Alerts to AC power loss and low or no battery
- Alerts to unplugged or defective bed shaker
- Functions as a standard alarm clock
- Two year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" L x 5" W x 4" H